Saturday, February 25, 2012

The Container Store Offers


Gasp!  The Container Store is doing demonstrations & giving away $15 Store More Cards!

Exciting, isn’t it?!?   

Well, it would be much more exciting if I lived closer & could actually go.  ~Sigh~

Maybe you can go & check it the details for me.  

Plus, now through May 6th they’re offering Rate and Review to Win!  

 It’s a chance to give your opinions on The Container Store products and then be entered to win a $500 Store More Card. That’s even more exciting!

I love The Container Store and try to keep myself away from there as much as possible . . . for my husband and my wallet’s sake! :) 

Have you been there?  What products have you contained?

Take me next time you’re going!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover